CLEAN Oil Cleanser
This is my ABSOLUTE favourite of all your products. I've not found anything else like this cleanser. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized, and it smells amazing - clean and refreshing. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE
- Caity Long
Our Clean is coconut oil based, and in Summer / heat, will melt. We don't use any artificial thickeners in our products because we like em' au natural!
If you'd prefer your Clean to stay thick, keep in the fridge or a cool dark place.
A wonderfully silky cleanser perfect to wash away the day.
- Removes all traces of makeup while moisturising skin without clogging pores.
- Great anti-bacterial and calming properties suitable for all skin types.
- Once you try oil cleansing you'll never go back! Our CLEAN is a different kind of clean. It leaves your skin soft and clean, but moist and fresh. Never stripped, never dry.
- Suitable for use as a makeup remover.
- With essential oils of lavender, peppermint, tea tree + chamomile this cleanser is amazingly refreshing and incredibly relaxing.
- Oh baby we like it raw! Our cleanser changes states depending on the season, this is because the main ingredient is Organic coconut oil. We refuse to use any chemical emulsifiers because we like our skincare au naturalè and know you will too!
- Always remove cleanser with a clean face cloth to take away all traces of dirt, grease and bacteria.
- Follow with your choice of moisture while skin is still warm. We recommend our SUPPLE Silk Serum for normal/ oily skin and out SOFT Moisturising Cream for drier skin types.
Organic Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Candelilia Wax, Vanilla Powder, Vitamin E, Delicious Skin’s Signature Blend of Essential Oils: Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender and Chamomile
- All of our products are vegan, cruelty free, natural, eco friendly and free of artificial fragrances/ chemicals.
- Read more about the benefits of using naturally nourishing ingredients.
- Keep products in a cool, dark & dry place.
- Always scoop product using clean hands.
- Use within 3 months of opening and observe best before date.
- In the unlikely event of irritation occurring- discontinue use.